- My kids being proud to have me around, and look up to;not ashamed like I was growing up.
- Seeing my wife cry, because of the hope she had,that this just might work.
- To show the world that all those things they told me growing up were wrong, big time. My dreams can come true and will, the material I have read provided that beyond a doubt, and if I wanted something bad enough and was willing to work hard to get it, possibilities are endless.
- I saw the possibilities to have the chance to spend those moments most people miss with ours kids, we might miss some small things, good things;making room for the great moments that we will be able to enjoy for the rest of our times.
- I saw that when hard times come again, we will be ready, ready to not only help ourselves but our families as well.
- I personally saw my wife proud to call me her husband, and for her to know she means the world to me and I would hope she would choose me over and over and over again, year after year if she could.
- I saw that it will not be easy, but worth it.
- I saw the first time I was at an open being welcomed, not to grow the team or make more money, but when they look in your eyes and tell you they are going to help you, and love you where your at;even if your not on their team or even in their organization.
- I saw a better man, a prouder more confident man, a man my family and second family can be proud of.
- I saw the man I knew I was.
- We saw the point where money wasn’t an issue anymore, we saw that time and energy going into the love for our kids and our prosperous future.
- We saw the chance to help people just like us, who are less fortunate. People are dying inside, we need to see the signs.
- We saw the ability to feed families, make christmas dreams come true for a family in need, we saw ourselves make that issue go away and for the families that need it most, take that burden of their shoulders for them, never knowing where it came from, believing miricles really do happen.
- We saw the ability to show people they can take care , be self sustainable, feeding thier families off the land.
- We saw the ability to own our dreams.
- We saw ourselves happy
“how do you eat an elephant? the same as everything else, one bite at a time”~UNKNOWN
Chase your dream, don’t quit. Then live the life you always wanted, your worth it.
Have Fun, Make Money, Make a Difference
All the best of success
Jason D McQuaid