“The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with
people who are already the way you want to be.”
The power of association.
- Define what you want,
- Learn from somebody that has what you want(fruit on the tree)
- Do– Go out and apply the knowledge given to you by that, or those people.
So often we are told to
- DO– Go to school, get good grades and get a good paying J.O.B (just over broke) nothing against having a job, we need people in those fields to run the communities we live in, the hospitals where we are born in and cared for in, and the services available to those who need it most.
- Learn-school is needed for the foundation of learning
- Define-That job or field (if you are fortunate enough to get) then Defines your life till the end, hoping that what you save is enough to retire in 35 to 45 years